We are now accepting posters for the Home|less Conference. The content of the poster may be related to a research, architecture or art project which explores, explicitly or implicitly, any of the topics of the conference. The closing date for submission of posters is 15 April 2014.
- The poster’s size should be 50cm x 70cm (in landscape orientation) .
- The poster should also include the title and a short description of the project as well as the contact details of the participant: name, affiliation and email address (optional).
- The poster file MUST be saved as pdf of high resolution (300dpi, best compression).
- A very brief biographical note of the participant should be sent in a separate file.
- Please email your poster submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 April 2014 including the word “Homeless Submission” in the subject of your email.
Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming receipt within 24hrs.
The posters which have been selected will be printed off and exhibited in the foyer of the conference room as a parallel exhibition event.
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com