The conference will take place in Keynes Lecture Theatre 2, in Keynes College
Keynes College is the first building on the left, at the main bus stop on campus (Keynes).
For campus maps and further directions, please click here
HOW TO GET TO THE CANTERBURY CAMPUS
- London (St Pancras) to Canterbury West: High speed trains – journey time approximately 55 minutes. Trains depart on an hourly basis.
- London (Victoria) to Canterbury East: journey time approximately 85 minutes.
- London (Charing Cross or Waterloo East) to Canterbury West: journey time approximately 90 minutes.
Passengers who have to cross London from one main-line terminus to another are advised to allow one hour between their arrival and departure times in which to do this.
Travelling from Canterbury East and Canterbury West stations to the campus
- From Canterbury East train station: Turn right straight outside the station (do not cross the bridge opposite the station) and follow the road to the bus stop.
- From Canterbury West train station: Turn right out of the station entrance and walk along Station Road West. Turn left into St Dunstan’s Street and cross to the bus stop on the opposite side of the road.
You can catch either the UNIBUS or the Canterbury Triangle service 4,4a and 4b from both bus stops.
National Express run a regular service from London Victoria coach station to Canterbury bus station. From here, you can catch the UNIBUS to the University campus. You can also get buses to the University using the Canterbury Triangle service, 4/4a/4b. Most buses run at 15 minute intervals. You should alight at the bus stop nearest to the visitors’ car park.
- Canterbury Bus Station to the University. Regular bus service, taking approx. 14 minutes. (See map for bus stops on campus.)
- From Canterbury East turn right straight outside the station (do not cross the bridge opposite the station) and follow the road to the bus stop. (See map for bus stops on campus.)
- From Canterbury West turn right and walk to the end of the road. Cross the road at the Zebra crossing and the bus stop is on the left. (See map for bus stops on campus.)
By foot (from Canterbury West):
You can walk from Canterbury West train station (about 25-30 minutes).
- Turn left out of the station and walk to the end of the road.
- Just after the ‘Goods Shed’ market on your left, take the footpath on the left and take the subway under the railway line.
- The University is signposted on blue signs from here.